Friday, February 10, 2012

CHRIST THE JUDGE

CHRIST THE JUDGE

BY DENNIS.M, THE PREACHER


Praise the Lord Jesus. Praise the Lord church. Praise the Lord Saints of God.

Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen


People of God, I now understand that either you believe or you have heard of Christ the Saviour. Indeed He is. All who call on his name (Jeremiah 33:3), confess their sins, repent and believe in him are saved from the eternal damnation that is about to befall the planet Earth after the advent of the RAPTURE OF THE HOLY and MATURE BRIDE of Christ i.e. THE HOLY LIVING CHURCH ( Romans 10:9-11, 1Thes 4: 16-17)


It is however disheartening to see how the church has turned myopic (shortsighted) to focus only on horizontal materialistic things that don’t connect her to the kingdom above. She should instead change focus to look on the heavenly calling to be holy and completely separate from the enticing, evil and yeast-inflated world. This looming darkness has caused many to fail to realize that this SWEET JESUS who has and is willing to help us through the hectic earthly day to day life will turn and be THE UNCOMPROMISING FAIR AND JUST JUDGE.

It is important to note that the very important reason that man has been allowed to live on the face of the earth is that he may prepare to enter into eternity with God by following the righteous commands of Christ Jesus; who is the way, the life and the truth. John14:6.


It is however worrying to realize that many people are living like animals. Many are living as slaves to the stomach. The concern of many even in the church is: my life, my wife, my children, my job, my hair, my name, my position in the society my education, my ambitions, my,my my…. The list is endless. Unfortunately God is not on this list. Today majority of the believers are full of self.

Many people today only celebrate the short 2-hour Sunday fellowship with God thereafter the get back to the routine worries of life. It amazing that though nobody wants to end up in hell, the same people are very resistant to the reality of heaven and the eternal kingdom of God.


People would love to live well on earth but not be disturbed by revelation of the reality in life after the earth.


Dear friends as I write this epistle to you my heart is full of concern about your ultimate destiny, because many are ending up in hell after having been long in the church,

when all the pages of your life on earth have been opened and closed,
when your time on land has expired,
when death bell rings,
when you can breathe no more,
when he that gives his breath withdraws it,
when you can’t wake up to see another day,
when the number of your days on earth is zero WHERE WILL U BE?



At that time my dearest friends, many will be shocked. The rude reality that heaven and hell exist will rule.

That Jesus is the JUDGE over all will no longer be a saying but a fact.


People are going to hell because of so called petty sins; envy, slandering, backbiting, hatred, failing to tithe, simple lies, unforgiving hearts, bitterness, lack of generosity to the poor and less privileged persons and even failing to evangelize Christ . People don’t take these things serious yet they are equally heavy to drag them to Sheol.


I have heard that many foolish scoffers have gone out saying that God can’t destroy the throng sinful humanity by fire as it written in the scriptures. They say that God is a God of mercy and unlimited compassion. They say that the sinners will be punished then latter allowed entry into heaven. They claim that people should not be concerned about life beyond the earth. Woe unto them because they have tainted the word of God and by their teaching many are deceived and are dying day by day and unfortunately ending up in hell.


It’s very true that God is merciful and relents in sending calamity. Yes. BUT ONLY TO THOSE WHO REPENT AND TURN AWAY FROM THERE REBELLION AND WICKEDNESS. Look at what the Lord demands in Joel 2:12-14, “Even now, declares the Lord, return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning. Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity. Who knows? He may turn and have pity and leave behind a blessing- grain offering and drink offerings for the Lord your God.”


You have again and again read 2Chronicles7:14 that, “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble and pray and seek my face and turn away from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land.”


All in all we see that God is willing to walk with us and to restore anyone who falls but he demands a deliberate turning away from sin. Friends this is what many contemporary believers don’t want to hear! But I have to say it because it is at the center of God’s concern even as he looks as the church today.


The God of the Bible, the father of all creation, the eternal God of our salvation is the God who judges sin. In Genesis 6 he passed judgment on the whole land because of the evil inclination of the hearts of the people. Verses five, six and seven states, “The Lord saw how great man’s wickedness on earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. The Lord was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. So the Lord said I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of –men and animals and creatures that move along the ground, and the birds of the air- for I am grieved that I have made them.”


In Genesis 19:1-29 on account of the outrageous wickedness of Sodom and Gomorrah, God rained down sulphur and burnt the two cities alive.


In Luke 16:19-31, Jesus gave a case in point of the rich man and the poor Lazarus; how the former lived a sinful luxurious life on earth and ended up in hell when he died and how the later received the comforting rest of God in heaven a t his death. Realize that once in hell forever in hell. There is no repentance in hell yet all the people in hell cry out just for a minute tour on earth that they may repent and change their eternal destiny. Dear is brothers and sisters, this is the time we have to make things right with Christ.


As I have always reminded you that all that all the end time alarms are ringing. The coming of Christ in the RAPTURE of the church has drawn terribly near. All indicators are screening red; time is far much gone. Mathew 24, Luke 21, 2Timothy 3:1-5, 2Peter 3:3-9, Daniel 12:9-10, 2Timothy 4:3-5 - all this significant pointers of the end of times and of the return of the Lord are pointing precisely at the times we are living in.


Romans13:11-12 makes it clearer that, “And do this, understanding the present time. The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armour of light.”


I may come on board and want join many in making boasts;

I have preached to many,

I have prayed for many and God has healed them and demons have fled,

I have been to many places,

I have seen and walked in the demonstration of power of God.

Well. Glory to God. Thanks to the Holy Spirit for working all that to the praise and honor of God but, my friends, all this boasting will be in vain if fail to enter heaven. If I stumble now and fall then all this will be evidence in judgment against me. That is why I give myself fully to the Holy Spirit that he may be master over me and when I am gone from the earth I may enter the kingdom of God.



I know there are things and people you really treasure, there are achievements your have had in life, there are habits your have picked up on this life’s journey, there are places you like going, there are memorable experiences some horrible, some pleasant. Yet in all this, one day, not far from today you will stand before King Jesus and give a personal account. Depending on the outcome of that hearing and judgment at the throne of God then your eternal fate will be decided.


In Mathew 7:21-23, Jesus spoke openly about many who will turned away at the judgment hour despite the them having a claim of knowing and even serving Christ. He said, “Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my father in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you. Away from me you evildoers!”


How I pray that you will immediately begin to prepare appear before Jesus. How bad will that Day of Judgment be to you if you are found on the offensive side. Remember a after Jesus had met and dined with Zacheus and told the parable of the ten Minas, he finished by remarking , “but those Enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them, bring them here and KILL them in front of me.” (Luke 19:27) These are the words of CHRIST THE JUDGE.


In Revelation 20:12-13, we see the Judgment that takes place according to what is written in the Record Books of God Almighty. “Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judge according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.”

Those whose names not found in the book of life are casted into the lake of fire.


This is the fate of the Enemies of God; all who detest godliness and pursue pleasure in the sinful flesh-those who go in sexual immorality, impurity, debauchery, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions, envy, drunkenness, orgies and the like.


All who practice the above are RIPE victims of Judgment and the qualified candidates of that FIRE. Mark you that FIRE is REAL and the External life is even more REAL.

This is what will grant you entry in heaven’s rest; absolute obedience to the word of God and your right standing with Jesus. Righteousness and holiness are the valuable virtues that will give you a warm welcome to heaven.


It is not a question of what your denomination is, who your pastor is, you are poor or rich, learned or not educated, married or single, good job or jobless, whole or handicapped, handsome/beautiful or not good looking, old or young, white or black, big home or homeless, much land or squatter. What will matter finally is whether your name will be found written in the BOOK OF LIFE OF THE LAMB OF GOD.


Dear saints, Christ is not only the Saviour but also the Mighty JUDGE. Please make peace with him now! (2 Corinthians 6:2) The day is drawing terribly near! What I say to you I say to everyone “WATCH” Mark 13:36-37, Mathw24:37-45.


I plead with you not sit back and wait for final judgment, let us prepare hurriedly that when Christ comes in the Rapture we may be snatched into the wedding feast of the Lamb of God. The Rapture will be a great sheep-goat separation phenomenon. How I pray that you will be counted amongst that obedient flock of Christ.


Today’s church is suffering the epileptic syndrome. There is gross backsliding to sin. Many brethren are holy on Sunday then fall back to sin on Monday to Saturday. This falling and falling and falling back to sin is hurting Christ. It is as though the church is saying that death of Jesus on the cross did not avail total redemption. People of God, there is no time to go sin then come repent on Sunday. It is time to pitch tent in holiness.


Remember the of the Holy Spirit in Hebrews 10:26-31 that, “If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God. Anyone who rejected the Law of Moses died without mercy on the testimony of two or more witnesses. How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the son of God under foot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? For we know him who said, it is mine to avenge; I will repay and again, the Lord will judge his people. It is a dreadful thing to fall in the hands of the living God.”



“In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead.” Acts17:30-31


If today you are convicted beyond doubt that if you died NOW or if Christ came just after your read this letter you could miss heaven please pray this prayer in faith and it will be well with you.

Precious Heavenly Father….......
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of my Sins.

I confess with my mouth and believe with my heart that Jesus is Lord,

And that he died on the Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and Savior.

Remove my name from the book of death and write it in the LAMB’S BOOK OF LIFE.

I will worship you all days of my Life.

JESUS, Please send me the Holy Spirit to help me
live a holy life, and please guard my heart,
Today I am Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus!

In Jesus Name, Amen



IT IS WELL. IT IS WELL MY DEAR

Please email or call me and let me know where you are.

I love you so much just as Christ has loved us all.



My friends make it your ambition to enter heaven.

May be we may never meet on this earth but please, give me the joy of seeing you in heaven.

SHALOM





For more information, prayer or support Contact;

Pastor Dennis.M

Repentnations@yahoo.com +254 715 794 875


KENYA

No comments:

Post a Comment